Customer-specific orientation of the contents
Our training courses are geared to your requirements and consider your specific processes (workpiece- or tool-guided applications)
Intra-company training groups
To ensure the best possible training, only the employees of your organization
form a training group
We are happy to accommodate your individual scheduling requests and thus enable a smooth integration of the training into your schedule
Operator and Programmer Training
ABB training robot with IRC5 controller / 3 - 5 days / 1 - 4 participants
Primary training contents:
- Safety in Handling of industrial robots
- Structure and mode od operation of the robot – Kinematics and coordinate systems
- Handling of the teach pendant – ABB FlexPendant
- Basics of robot programming – programming language RAPID
- Calibration of tools and work objects – tools, frames and bases
- Creation and editing of motion programs
- Data backup, program flow control and management
- Programming with RobotStudio
Possible training contents:
- Process specific programming (e.g., grinding, milling, handling, ...)
- Use of parameter-based machine programs
- Creating automatic infeed and wear routines
- Implementing palletizing programs
- Acquisition and processing of signal states
- Integration of selected sensors and peripherals
The duration and contents of the workshop will be individually agreed upon.
Contact us for further information.
Combined Courses and Software Training
You already use our programming software FAMOS robotic®?
Ask for our combined training courses. Based on your previous applications, we will develop a customer-specific training program for you after consultation
New to FAMOS robotic®?
Of course we also offer separate basic trainings and workshops for our software. Visit our homepage FAMOS robotic® for more information about the product and the corresponding trainings.